Your generous contribution allows JWW to take action against genocide and mass atrocities. With your support, JWW can continue essential projects to mobilize our communities for the benefit of the people of Sudan and Congo, including:
- Counseling, vocational training and reintegration support for former child soldiers and sex slaves in Congo
- Life-saving fistula repair surgeries for Congolese survivors of rape
- Safe access to education for Darfuri refugee children
- Curriculum for Congolese men that teaches them the importance and necessity of valuing women
- Activist Certification and Training (ACT) skills program for student leaders in middle and high schools, as well as religious schools
- Education and Advocacy Programs and campaigns to affect policies in local, national and international arenas that help resolve ongoing conflicts and prevent new ones
- And much, much more!
Your support is crucial in responding to the crises in Sudan and Congo. It is not too late to help the Sudanese and Congolese, but we must act now - help us continue this essential work!