Demand improved protection
February 28 – March 1, 2012: Register now!
- SPEAK with legislators in the Capital, including congressional representatives, staff and foreign policy pros.
- LEARN from fellow activists and distinguished experts in the growing movement against genocide.
- CONNECT with Congolese and Sudanese community leaders who have lived through the violence and escaped to the US.
All your questions answered on our FAQ page.*
Cost: Includes all programming, transportation to Hill meetings, and select meals
- February 28: Travel & Orientation Packet Pick-Up
- February 29: Policy Briefings, Advocacy Skills Training & Evening Capitol Hill Reception
- March 1: USAID/White House Briefings & Congressional Meetings
Program will conclude by 5pm.
More detailed tentative schedule.